The 2020 AutoReject World Series season will be the 11th season of ARWS competition, and the third since the rebrand from the former F1RWRS moniker. Bastiaan van Nieuwenhuijzen and Kjellerup entered the season as reigning Driver's and Constructor's champions respectively after dominating 2019.
Drivers and Teams
- After growing frustration with the decisions of the ARWS Commission, Venturi Formula decided to leave the sport at the end of the 2019 season and sold the team to GA Squadron Racing, owned by the eccentric Enrique von Richter. GA Squadron elected to continue to run Yamaha engines.
- Facing financial trouble, Peak Aeroracing Engineering elected to withdraw from ARWS to focus on their junior program.
- Rob Lomas Racing withdrew at the conclusion of the season, in order for team owner Rob Lomas to focus on designing and developing engines.
- Bari-based team Scuderia Adriatica, led by former touring car driver Erica B. Mancino entered ARWS for the first time. The squad had previously run as a privateer team in Formula One during the 1950s. The team signed an expensive contract with Pure-Hart to provide engines, leaving the team with no option but to sign with Goodride as their tyre provider.
- Spain-based Mediterranean Motorsports shocked the motorsport world by announcing a late entry to the series in December 2019. The team signed an engine contract with BMW, but expectations were low as the team had only 3 months to design and build their first chassis.
- Financial and health issues forced Barii Mori to sell enough shares of Kamaha Revolution Motorsports in order for Best In The World to become a 70% shareholder and majority owner. As part of a rebrand, the name change made before the start of the 2013 ARWS season was reversed and the team competed under the Kahama name again.
- After a poor 2019 season and faced with health issues, Sammy Jones elected to take a step back in the running of the Jones Racing. Former Fusion owner Jacques Couteau was brought on board as team principal to turn the team around.
Note : Pink background denotes a Temporary Circuit, which may not be tested on at any time.
Note : Blue background denotes an Oval Circuit.
|| 2nd place
|| 3rd place
|| Points finish
|| Non-points finish
| Non-classified finish (NC)
|| Did not finish (Ret)
|| Did not qualify (DNQ)
| Did not pre-qualify (DNPQ)
|| Disqualified (DSQ)
| Pale Blue
|| Withdrawn (WD)
|| Did Not Enter (No text)
| Excluded (EX)
| Did not Start (DNS)
| Did not Arrive (DNA)
| Event cancelled (C)
| Injured (INJ)
| Bold denotes pole position
| Italics denote fastest lap
| † Classification despite retirement
| ‡ Race not run to scheduled distance
Harvey Jones Memorial Trophy