The 2019 Anglo-Irish Formula 4 season is the second season of the Anglo-Irish Formula 4 championship, part of the FIA Global Pathway.
Teams and drivers
- Changing teams
- Joining Anglo-Irish Formula 4
- Leaving Anglo-Irish Formula 4
- Former Falik Arrows driver Seamus Belcher returned to Australia to drive for Save The Koala Racing in Formula 5000.
- Imani Burrell was promoted to Formula 3 where she would continue to race for Jack Christopherson.
- 2018 runner-up John-Paul Casciaro moved up to Eurasian Formula 3 for Theodore Racing.
- With the departure of Enigma Brawn Motorsport, Adrian Hegarty was left without a drive for 2019.
- 2018 champion Sabrina Mann was promoted to Formula 3 by Mücke-Precision Formula.
- Calinetic's Isabel Martins switched to the AutoReject ladder by joining Blokkmonsta's AR2.0 team.
- Harry Matthews also moved up to AR2.0, staying affiliated with Sammy Jones by racing for his team in the series.
- John Murdoch was promoted to Indy Lights by Panthera.
- Xavier Santillán moved across to the South American F4 series, where he would be racing for Equipo de Carreras Venezolano.
- Alex Smith moved up to F3 to drive for Scuderia Adriatica.
- Due to new age restrictions, Harry Thompson was forced to step down from his Fortec drive, moving into Ginetta Juniors to prepare for a 2020 return.
|| 2nd place
|| 3rd place
|| Points finish
|| Non-points finish
| Non-classified finish (NC)
|| Did not finish (Ret)
|| Did not qualify (DNQ)
| Did not pre-qualify (DNPQ)
|| Disqualified (DSQ)
| Pale Blue
|| Withdrawn (WD)
|| Did Not Enter (No text)
| Excluded (EX)
| Did not Start (DNS)
| Did not Arrive (DNA)
| Event cancelled (C)
| Injured (INJ)
| Bold denotes pole position
| Italics denote fastest lap
| † Classification despite retirement
| ‡ Race not run to scheduled distance